Monday, July 5, 2010

Missing you from Mississippi

Yep. Here I am. Now living on my own in the big scary world. In the CRAZIEST place I've ever lived. I just thought I'd update you all and let you know that I've finally made the big move down to Mississippi where I'll start my job with the Forest Service tomorrow. I've only been here a week and already have a long list of outrageous stories and wonderful experiences! The people here are wonderful though, just like everywhere else I've been. Their hospitality and generosity so far have reminded me so much of Jerusalem. The sacrifices that the members make for each other and for the Lord here also remind me of our Zion-like branch.

I'll be honest though. I have one regret about Jerusalem. As I've looked at everyone's albums on facebook, I realized that I was VERY successful at weedling my way out of pictures. Because I'm in none of the hundreds of pictures that people have posted. So, don't forget to remember me. My phone number is the same, but here's my new address: 29 A Countrywood Dr. Cleveland, Mississippi 38732. So for all those sending out wedding announcements in the future, this is a blanket announcement that Heck YES I want one. :)

Love and miss you all!
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment