Saturday, March 13, 2010

Wedding Bells

It is so exciting to hear about all the recent engagements and mission calls! Congrats to everyone! I have a little announcement myself...

I have been dating Andrew Himmer for over a year and last thursday we got engaged! We are getting married on July 31st in the Mt. Timpanogos temple. Andrew's proposal was really cute. He and his roommate spend all night cutting a hole in the center of a dictionary and stuck the ring box inside. He pretended to be working on a research assignment and handed me the opened dictionary. I started to flip a few pages and saw writing on a page addressed to me. He had written a wonderful message to me over the span of a few pages until finally I got to a page that said "Will you marry me?" He got down on his knee and turned the page to reveal the ring box inside the dictionary. I didn't suspect a thing!


Thanks for letting me share my joy with you!


1 comment: