Saturday, January 2, 2010

Temple Trip

Hello beautiful and wonderful Jerusalem friends!

First of all I want to say I really miss all you Hawaii people and I really wish you could come to this. It will not be the same without you. We all miss you a ton.

The baptisms trip is coming together! It is going to be Saturday, January 9 at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple at 12:30. Jeremy's house is not too far from there so after we finish we'll just move the party to his house. Because there are so many of us baptisms will take several hours, which I see as a blessing: more time in my favorite place with my favorite people! Dinner and games at Jeremy's afterwards. That's the general idea. Jer-bear is going to send another e-mail with directions to his house, etc.

If anyone from Idaho needs a ride e-mail me (I don't have a phone yet).

Much love and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment